CLOSED UNTIL OCTOBER 2018
The Quarantine Point tour is 100% the choice for sight seeing fanatics. This tour consists of visiting 2 of the islands best peninsula's.
- We take guests through Lance Aux Epines where they get to visit one of the islands oldest light houses.
- That scene offers the spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean where they get to see a different kind of coastal structure.
- The tour then takes you to Quarantine point where guest get to see the calmer Caribbean Sea.
- These phenomenal views allow the guest to see most of the southern part of the island without actually visiting it.
- Once you fill your appetite with pictures to take memories back home, you then get to visit the Kalinago Hotel, where you then get to entice a different appetite.
- The guest are allowed a complementary meal of their choice along with a beverage. Once your tummy is pleased, you then get to enjoy a relaxing swim on Grenada's famous BBC beach, or just lay on the sand under some shade while you cool off.
- The tour concludes with the guest being taken back to the spot where the tour all began. This tour has been named one of the most exciting tours by both locals and foreigners. Book today to experience the fun.
About CRG Tours