Get behind the wheel of a capable topless Jeep Wrangler and join a convoy of adventurers for a true Grenadian river lime! Relax, a trained tour guide escorts all our adventure tours.
- We’ll journey up the meandering roads of the west coast, tucked into the hills just above the Caribbean Sea.
- See the gently lapping weaves on our white sand beaches and rocky coastline.
- We traverse many fishing villages before diverting to the interior farming village of Brothers. From there we will ascend the mountainous trails of Mont Cenis.
- On the cocoa estate you are free to roam, see the cocoa pods being grown, navigate the ATV trails or just jump into the refreshingly cool and clean water of river pool. Enjoy some local hors d'oeuvres at the foot of the island’s tallest mountain, Mt. St. Catharine.
- Our convoy will now descend the mountain to the Diamond Chocolate Factory where we’ll see the cocoa beans grown on the estate being processed to chocolate and many by products. Don’t forget your cash because you’ll sure to find something for everyone on your list.
We’ll now cruise down the west coast with the many beautiful vistas of the sea, steep hills and the southeastern end of the island. We stop at Grandmal Bay so you can capture the beauty.