A MUST DO tour for the true Fun Adventurer! This tour showcases the beauty of Pure Grenada in a fun and exciting way from start to finish aboard our unique, open-back 4 x 4 jeeps that affords you a 360° panoramic view. Travel up the scenic eastern coastline on to the town of Grenville the first part of this tour taking in some of the sights and sounds of the Spice Isle. Stops at the well known Westerhall Estate, the Old Fort and petroglyphs at Marquis, the preparation and sampling of sea eggs and/or sea moss (seasonal) will have you immersed in the rich history and culture of the island. Get off the main road for a short trek through some of the eastern villages to get a glimpse of their way of life.
- Westerhall rum factory drive through
- Fresh fruit & sugar can tasting
- Organic agriculture villages
- Coastline fishing town
- Clabone Sulphur Spring
- Balthazar River Tubing
- Grand Etang Lake view
- Snack & refreshments
- Rum punch included
Tour timing: 4.5 hours
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- Please bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing that can get wet.
- Please bring/wear comfortable shoes suitable for a short walk to the Sulphur Pond.
- Sneakers or other sturdy, closed toe shoes are recommended. Sandals with straps or heels should not be used.
- Hats, caps, Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!